• New York.
• Graduated from Florida A&M University, and was a Dean’s List recipient.
• Worked for the Clerk of the Circuit Court for Hillsborough County in Tampa, Florida during the day, and attended Law School at night in Orlando, Florida.
• Admitted to both the United States Federal Court Middle District and Northern District of Florida.
• Worked within 14-different fields of law.
• Graduated from Hofstra University with a major in Fine Arts.
• Played on the school’s division one football team from 1998 through 2002.
• Atlantic 10 Football Champions in 2001.
• College record holder for both 225-bench press reps, and pro-shuttle.
• Only football player in school’s 72-year history to never miss a practice.
• Played 1 season of Arena Football League for the New York Dragons, and 3 seasons of Arena Football League’s minor league for both the Hawaiian Islanders, and the Wilke-Barre/Scranton Pioneers.
• Coached Varsity Football for Middletown High School as Offensive Line Coach, and Strength and Conditioning Coach.
• Bay Area Legal Services; Domestic Violence and Family Shelters; Wills for Heroes; and several organizations for children.
James can be reached at telephone extension 1103 or by email at email@example.com.